For Fiscal Years: July 1, 2017-June 30, 2018 & July 1, 2018-June 30, 2019
The completed application with required attachments is due no later than 4:00 p.m. on Friday, December 9, 2016.
Please contact Jim Flatford at email@example.com or call 765-288-5586 ext. 224 for more information about this application.
To be eligible to receive program funding from United Way of Delaware County, your organization must:
- Be recognized by the IRS as a non-profit under IRS code 501(c)3 or be a church organized under IRS code 501(c)3.
- Have a program that serves residents in Delaware County in the area of Education, Income or Health and addresses at least 1 of UWDC’s funding priorities.
- Have a current annual audit.
- Have an annual tax return (990/990EZ). If your organization is a organized as a church under IRS code 501(c)3, you must submit a statement of cash flows and statement of financial position.
- Have an active Board of Directors.
Application Process Timeline:
SEPTEMBER 22, 2016
OCTOBER 5, 2016
Public informational meeting on application at BSU Alumni Center
DECEMBER 9, 2016
Completed applications due to UWDC no later than 4:00 p.m.
Application Review Teams review/score applications, and make recommendations to the Application Review Committee
Application Review Committee makes final scores and funding recommendations to UWDC Board of Directors
UWDC Board of Directors makes final funding decisions
LATE MARCH 2017
Funding decisions announced to applicants with potential requests for revised outcomes based on award amounts
LATE APRIL 2017
Funding decisions announced to community
JULY 1, 2017
New 2-year grant cycle begins
Next funding cycle application available